• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Old pics I found from 2000 and back - Mishra of Kaeron KaE

Kaeron

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Here are some older pics I found on my backup disks from pre 2000 events, and very old pics for your archives. I remember having my guy as a dread lord and multiple nightmares on the account, when there were no split shards (felucca/trammel) and everyone was fair game, lag free days etc.. Well here are some, including my old crystal ball that used to speak from deceit dungeon, the hidden star room in Teth keep, both mish/urza on the same acct logged in at the same time, got a few others but are all in old .bmp formats. I left due to latency going from 400-1000ms + hated to go and lose all my houses + tower on fire isle.

Attachments

Kaeron

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Found a few more pics from my archive back in the 99-2000 era on my hard disk while I was cleaning up, also there were a few books I wrote in game probably are still around though I believe everyone I played with quit by now haha. Wonder how the latency is in UO these days, been what? 14-15 years since I played so I assume that UO made some changes to the game? When I played there were no expansions or split shards etc. Does recall still work in dungeons? Can you still place a house under bucs den? Or a tower in destard? Or a castle on the ocean? :D My other pics of those got corrupted, should of saved em on a newer box, pulled these off of a pentium 100... with 16gb of ram that still worked... Talk about old.

Attachments

Kaeron

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
By the way, is that Orb still around that talks? That item probably was my rarest of all, think I gave it to some french guy before I left at random. If you click on it, it talks. Pulled it out of deceit dungeon on the table when the shard first started I think. Click on it and you will know if it is the Orb.

Thor VII

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sweet. I always love check again old stuff. Many tks for sharing this.

I really miss this special those vanq weps :heart: