• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Old news from the town Crier.

DungHook

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I notice Dana our town crier here in Minoc is still telling us of events that will take place in February. Hmmm? I know I have been at the forge for a good bit. But I think it is march.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Aye, the town criers have been at the brew again. I think it is plot to keep us from meeting King Blackthorn and planning the Trinsic festival. He has called for a meeting this evening at his throne room. Augustus some times doesn't have a chance to change the message. A better spot to find out about the events is to check his web site (link at top of the shard forums. There he gives a list of monthly events. He will also announce it on general chat. Hope to see you there.

DungHook

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran

Aye, the town criers have been at the brew again. I think it is plot to keep us from meeting King Blackthorn and planning the Trinsic festival. He has called for a meeting this evening at his throne room. Augustus some times doesn't have a chance to change the message.

A better spot to find out about the events is to check his web site. There he gives a list of monthly events. He will also announce it on general chat. Hope to see you there.
Yes, I believe our eldest, RetiredTramp will attend.

If I may post this info, from http://lakeaustin.uoem.net/
King Blackthorn would like the aid of each of the Governors (so go get elected) for the cities of Britannia in planning a fesitval for the city of Trinsic. Britannia has been facing tough times, even if not all of the cities have been feeling the pressure. The city of Trinsic has been at the forefront of the troubles, first dealing with the Traversis Emporium, then the Order of the White Dove (and the tragedy that followed their Paladin order.) So it is only fitting the Festival happen in the walls of Trinsic.

Anyone who would like to show up and put forth ideas for the Festival is also free to do so. All ideas will be taken into consideration.

So please come with ideas, especially cheerful ones and know that the King does and will have the final say.

(The Festival will be safe, though there may be a few contests of skill and the like. Captain Corian, recently promoted to Captain of the Royal Guard, will not likely be in attendance but he will assuring the city remains safe.)

Event: Town Council Meet/Trisnic Fesitval Planning

Place: Castle Blackthorn

Date: 3-8

Time: 8pm CST (9EST)

Thank you Tamais

DungHook

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
My thanks to those at tonight's festival planning meeting to allow me to attend. There are a good bunch of folks involved with this shard and I am happy to be here.

Here is an Aerial view of the end of the meeting.

The picture was taken from a camera mounted on an eagle.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I was so glad you could be there. Great photos. Now to get you into more trouble :)