• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Old napa player

Stille

Visitor
hello i left uo back in 2008, and am trying to get going again. I left a full house and was wondering if anyone might possibly have picked up and saved my soulstones. My main chars were stille, meatwad, mr sin, splinter, irons, wesley pipes. If you happen to have them icq me pls 685610718. Thanks!

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Welcome Back!
Once upon a time, people actually saved soulstones picked up at idocs and such, for players like yourself who may return one day.
Unfortunately, with the soulstones being worth "clean up Britannia points" when they are tossed in the trash now,
I personally don't know how many people still save them, especially going back to 2008.

Good Luck though:)