• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old items/artifacts from ImaNewbie aka Tryon

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've owned a runebook crafted by ImaNewbie's scribe for some years now and was wondering - what else is out there?

Obviously anyone can make characters using any of his famous names, but Tryon played so long ago that the items crafted back then were marked differently than they are now – It's easy to spot the difference between old school and modern stuff.

So aside from his comics, are there any museums or collections that have some old Tryon/Ima artifacts displayed inside?

irmadufus.png

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't have any but I was lucky enough to be in a early episode, how time flies.

Be well everyone!

Palm Copenhagen

Journeyman
That is a pretty cool item. I have a whispering Rose by ImaNewbie that Angel Donated to The PAWS Soulforge. I have a new story coming out that is called Nightmares: A Love story that is about IrmaDufus and ImaNewbie based on both the Sandals of time book series I'm doing and his cartoon captions.

If you're interested, you can stop by the house in my avatar on the Pacific Server (trammel) or message me on discord Valkari#4059
I have a rune that Tryon gave me to ImaTown with his ICQ on it.

At the very least I can invite you to The PAWS Soulforge and you can post your screen shot in the content section.

on a side note, I'm sure he still plays, because his alt that he used to place his castle still owns the house and the house is still standing. However I've yet to talk with him in over 20 years.

-Palm

Last edited:

Palm Copenhagen

Journeyman
It would be cool to merge the runebook with the ImaTown rune, then find a central display for it. If you use the ImaTown rune, it takes you to a keep owned by his Shakepearean named alt and that house is still standing. Though empty. So I suspect that he's playing on some server, or at least paying for his account. He is very close to the Britain crossroads.

-Palm

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It would be cool to merge the runebook with the ImaTown rune, then find a central display for it. If you use the ImaTown rune, it takes you to a keep owned by his Shakepearean named alt and that house is still standing. Though empty. So I suspect that he's playing on some server, or at least paying for his account. He is very close to the Britain crossroads.

-Palm
I'll check it out next time I'm on.

And I saw your ImaNewbie whispering rose at your place the other day. Really cool!