• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OLD ISSUE STILL A PROBLEM WITH SELECT A SIM SCREEN

• Thread starter imported_Armonia
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Armonia

OK, I have tried everything and no it is not a billing issue. when I log in with my first acct I go in with the patch one and can see all my sims on that account except not the TC ones. When I log in with my second acct. I go through the tso client one and can only see first 3 sims. I have put the extension on both: "C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EA-Land\TSOPatch\TSO.exe" -r800x600 -w"-CScity:EA Land"

"C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EA-Land\TSOClient\TSOClient.exe" -r800x600 -w"-CScity:EA Land"

and that is what is happening. Can someone help me please.

I

imported_Armonia

OH TY that worked. I can't see my TC sims but I don't care about them till I log into TC. Thanks a bunch, I knew it was something simple.

G

you can only see your TC sims if you patch to TC..thats how it is for everyone

G

Yep ^^ what he said. To see your TC3 sims you'd have to change one shortcut or the other to CSCity:TC3 instead of EA Land. The rest of the target line is identical

I

imported_Armonia

Thank you very much. This definately solved my problem. I really appreciate all your input.