• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Old Invasion Armours

DeBruce

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hi...

just wanna know a moderate price for theese "Invasion Armours" in Picture...maybe someone have a clue ?

thx all who can help me..!

Attachments

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hi...

just wanna know a moderate price for theese "Invasion Armours" in Picture...maybe someone have a clue ?

thx all who can help me..!
Can you list the hues of each suit? Might help with the pricing.

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The red/blue/dark sets can usually be found on VS from anywhere from 7-12m a set kind of. You can try higher, someone might take it at 20 possibly... but most buyers like me aim for 5-10 (or even 2m a set I have found.)

I assume the browns/coppers/golds would sell for slightly higher, being more rare. But more likely they are the same because they are less desirable deco wise.... so will sell slower. Some may buy fast, use your best judgement with VS and always start high on your side.

The greens are more desirable. The 4 piece set would likely get you at least 10m-15m I'm guessing... but you may end up having to lower it to 10 or so as well to get it to move. The studded set is the nicest that you have. I would estimate it at 15-30m. If it is complete (I dunno if there is a hat? I have this set and I think maybe mine does not have a hat...), someone would like that for a green colored room a lot.

Just my guessing from what I have bought and saw in the past. I love those green colored suits, and they are quite rarer. You don't see them floating around much on VS.