• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Old Ingots appraisal please. ATLANTIC

Lord Clay Of Aquinas

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've got these old ingots that were acquired from smelting npc armor, and I'm curious of the value.

They all say just "ingots" So no color attached to any of them.

Here's a screenshot of them.

Attachments

Lord Clay Of Aquinas

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone? I know these are harder to come by nowadays. I'm just looking for a ballpark. I was told initially anywhere from 1-4m per pair.

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there,

well I would say that 200k-400k are more accurate.

I normally pay about that when I buy npc ingots.

Regards
The Scandinavian

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi again,

Im talking about per ingot.
Whenever I have some bussiness on Atlantic next time I would like to check your ingots...if they are for sale that is.

Regards
The Scandinavian

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I payed 1 mill for 2 fire ingots on GL a few months back, maybe 6 months.

T

Teufel_Hund

I payed 1 mill for 2 fire ingots on GL a few months back, maybe 6 months.
The 'Fire' ingots do not belong in the same conversation. They were made about the time you purchased them with an exploit and there were a bunch of them out there. NPC ingots were made a few years back from smelting colored NPC armor and getting the same color ingots.

Lord Clay Of Aquinas

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just have them all in the same bag because it's easier to store all like items together then having them scattered.

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so what do coal ingots sell for?

I think they're about 25k each (50k per pair) on Great Lakes, although I've heard much higher prices on other shards, for some reason. That's odd, because I thought Great Lakes' prices were typically a little higher than most other shards'.

Lord Clay Of Aquinas

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Usually Atlantic is the highest priced shard due to the sheer volume of players and the rates of inflation Atlantic has seen.

Lord Clay Of Aquinas

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello, I took a small leave from the game and now I'm back.

I'm still mostly trying to get a more accurate value per pair or ingot before I go and try to sell these. Since I would like to see if it's worthwhile for me to or if I just want to sit on them longer.

But if you would like to see them, I don't have a problem meeting up with someone to show a pair of each color. In fact, I am going to place them in my museum in a bag that anyone can access and see since I only have 1 color pair there at the moment.

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there,

Im currently in Greece working.
But maybe I will find some to log in during the weekend.

Please think of an amount per ingot that would make you happy before we meet.

*hint*

Regards
The Scandinavian

T

Teufel_Hund

Hi there,

Im currently in Greece working.
But maybe I will find some to log in during the weekend.

Please think of an amount per ingot that would make you happy before we meet.

*hint*

Regards
The Scandinavian
Greece working Scandy? I feel for ya, I on the other hand am in Cabo San lucas.....not working so much! :)

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yupp,

working alot.At least 12-14 hours per day all week and I have worked both saturday and sunday also...

And the heat.35-38 degrees.Thats way to much for a poor scandinavian guy.

Summer is like 20-25 for me.
:D

Regards
The Scandinavian

Lord Clay Of Aquinas

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's 76F and humid here. Not to mention it's going to be 94F and humid at the end of the week. Although, if you're talking about celcius, then it's about 34-35C but the humidity makes it feel gross.

I still don't have any true pricing yet. I sold a pair of the ingots for 2m but who knows.

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi again,

its time to meet up.
Im home from Greece now and Im available for checking the ingots.

If you have some I dont have ,and it seems that way just looking on them,
Im sure we can make a deal.

Regards
The Scandinavian