• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old holiday gifts for sale

Ning

Journeyman
I'm a recently returned player and I was going through characters on shards other than my home that I used to use for cross shard trading way back when and ran across quite a few items of potential interest.

On GL I've got the following:

3 complete 2005 holiday gift boxes with tree deed, soulstone fragment token, deed for reindeer (2) or sleigh (1), and snow globe (Paroxymus, Shame, and Blighted Grove).

1 complete red holiday stocking (10 items)

1 complete green holiday (10 items)

6 complete 9th anniversary boxes (5 blue, 1 shadow) with coin and various crystal/shadow deeded items

Blue statue of Minax (2002 holiday item)

2 newbie (practice weapon) crook, hatchet

1 NPC hued plate chest (shadow-ish)

On Atlantic I have the following:

5 complete 9th anniversary boxes (4 blue, 1 shadow)

Blue statue of Dawn

Snow globe, shrine of spirituality

3 holiday bells from 2000 (pink Bulldoz, pink Runesabre, yellow Bulldoz)

I play Sonoma so this stuff is useless to me but if anyone finds value in any of it I'll cut a good bargain. I'd imagine the soulstone tokens are probably the big get. I'd prefer to dump the lot in a package deal.

I'm old and not very Discord savvy but I'm Ning#1366 there or just reply here or something.

Thanks

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Out of everything listed there, if you can save one thing to use on your account, keep the Soulstone Fragment Token. It is currently selling for around 7-8 mil.

Reactions: Gem

Ning

Journeyman
I've got a few on Sonoma I've never used. Along with a couple 8th anniversary tokens and a couple for evil furniture. I'm cool with getting rid of the stuff on other shards. Modern pricing is still crazy to me after being gone for 14 years. I'll certainly make a good deal to a savvy trader.

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
@Ning are you interested in trading for similar Sonoma items?

Ning

Journeyman
@Ning are you interested in trading for similar Sonoma items?
I really don't want to trade stuff as I've never cared much for the holiday garbage anyhow. I tossed what I had on Sonoma in the cleanup box for the points. There were no takers anyhow so I'll just give you the stuff if you want.