• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old G thunk Statue

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have an Old G-thunk statue ( looks like the angel ones) can anyone give me a price check on it? lol

G

I will give you 6 mill for it --all I can afford on Napa at the moment-- but I believe they are in the 7 to 10 million range..someone else will respond shortly enough.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im tryiing to see if i can find an advance char token or shadow dancer leggings in that price range..if i can...then ill sell it to ya

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[censored] G'Thunk is more rare than Junin Pince or Martoo Saul and I was willing to pay 10mil each for those no matter type or color. Never found anyone selling one

Advance char tokens are like 8-10
Shadow dancer legs are 5m on Atl

but Id never trade that for a Statue of that rarity

G

Doesn't the price for this type of statue depend on the color though?

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thats why im here lol..im no collector so i beleive it should go to someone who does...im after the gold or items i need! lol...i cant find the tokens or dancer leggings on my shard at the moment for under 12 mil...anyone willing to pay 12 for it? lol

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow really 12mil for those items on nappa?

My understanding is that Any Angel statues no matter name sells for At least 5mil then depending on name and color sells for more G'thunk is a rare name even though the color isn't so I guess 6-7mil would be fair.

But i'm sure if someone was in my case, they would be willing to pay up to 10mil

G

If you look in the collectibles thread here in the rares forum, you'll see that G'thunk and G'splat are listed as two of the rarest Angel statues....

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Extremely Rare Other Beasts - "Angel" statue style
33. G'Splat
34. G'Thunk
35. Lathiari
36. Kyrnia

found it thanx

I

imported_Riply

I would say the spread is around 8 to 10 million depending on the shard. If statue was on my shard I would pay 10 million. If the statue was scarcer deep red color I would probably pay around 12 million for it. If I did not already have G'Thunk in white in both directions then I would pay 75 million for it. I still need the other Angels in white and I would pay 75 million each for those.
Anyone interested in seeing my museum its open to the public in the town of Zento on the NW side against the wall on the roof. Located on the shard of Europa, its worth the look if you enjoy collecting them. Also I am always interested in trading for colors I need of similar rarity for ones that you may need.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Found your house on west side in SW corner - most impressive display - I have 2 lathiaris but you already have both colours. In fact I dont think I have any that you do not have. I collect in a small way but WOW your collection is something else.

I

imported_Riply

Thank you Bobar for the kind words. Yes sorry about that the house is placed on the SW corner and not the NW corner. The name of the house is called Great Falls and the owners name is riply. On the roof lining the two edges of the floor are gold boxs with all the praying woman and bust styles in alphabetical order and arranged by color and direction. I think I only need 3 or 4 of the common names ones to be complete now for all the colors and directions. Thiers another display of statues on the second floor as well mainly of white statues.

I

imported_Cysphruo

what would a pink northeast facing angel statue of lathiara be worth?
i gave one to someone who was in the hospital at the time but its always nice to know what you had.

I

imported_Riply

I would estimate around 8 to 10 million depending on the shard.