• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old faction warhorse - are they shard bound?

Ruppy2

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Something is preventing me from transferring shards, and this is the only thing I can think of.

Ruppy2

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:::solved::: Found a stat loss potion within one of my 30 pop-boxes in bank account

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
that was random

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really wish they'd allow the transfer of faction horses. It sucks having to have some stabled when they could be ridden by others and shown off for all their glory.

#bringbackfactions

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
2 quote a popular kid: "They should just delete them since they're all duped anyway."
faction horses are duped?
i think your thinking faction guard horse - the black ones, while the OP is talking about actual faction war horses that you got for being in factions and for which im pretty sure where not duped as you could buy them for 100 silver.

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would not say that old faction horses are duped, as when they die, they do not lose charges and dissapear. However logic dictates that say you start off with a total of 10k charges of a certain item throughout the whole shard, and you use 5k per week, for lets say 10 plus years. Something is a little fishy with the math...

TheWolf

Adventurer
I would not say that old faction horses are duped, as when they die, they do not lose charges and dissapear. However logic dictates that say you start off with a total of 10k charges of a certain item throughout the whole shard, and you use 5k per week, for lets say 10 plus years. Something is a little fishy with the math...
How do they lose charges? Or how would one consume 5k charges per week?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How do they lose charges? Or how would one consume 5k charges per week?
The jewlery fire whatever spell they have constantly. That's why we stored them in a chest. You really didn't need 20 bless spells put on you while you were running between moongates or cities.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
am i having a stroke?
are we still talking about horses????

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah sorry anonymous uoplayer decided to confuse the topic by attempting to troll me in this thread about something i posted in another thread. I really don't know why i bothered to respond.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yeah sorry anonymous uoplayer decided to confuse the topic by attempting to troll me in this thread about something i posted in another thread. I really don't know why i bothered to respond.
Falling for arguments with anonymous people on the internet has been around a long time. But to argue with one named anonymous is pretty bad.

This thread was answered by the OP.

We can take it off topic now.

ok, I see someone is actually *kicking* my toon while I am bank sitting. Bye