• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Item Old Em Drops Now Accepting Offers Here/Pm/Discord

Jason-x

Adventurer

Jason-x

Adventurer
At Request of Like everyone i have updated the Info into list/link form to make it easyer to figure out what is what im looking for pricing to get an idea whats worth what but i am taking offers on items if you would like to give some info or place an offer all these items will be fore sale just not gona rush this i dont know much about these one but have alot of people helping me figure that out so please bare with me any questions or offers can be posted here Or send a Pm here or Reach me on discord My icq is no longer in use trying to keep up with the times hehe