• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] old dread lord heads

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i know there are 2 different type of heads from back in the bounty days.

ones that you CAN lock down and ones that you CANT lock down.

does anyone know which ones are older and when the switch over from one to the other happened???

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
no one knows?

Maximus of Lck

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They're not just dread lord heads, they're any player's heads. You used to be able to chop up any corpse whether it was blue, grey, or red and take the head and/or body parts. Chopping up a blue corpse resulted in huge karma loss and turning grey for a while. After a period of time the head would turn into a skull. I've heard that if head has the word "The.." if front of the skull then it can be locked down. I haven't seen one like this. Either way you haven't been able to chop up player corpses for a very long time.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
. I've heard that if head has the word "The.." if front of the skull then it can be locked down.
100% correct. Only those with The Head of (player) can be locked down. No clue why/when they changed it though, was not playing then.

Last edited:

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not all of them are skulls either. Mine I can lock down looks just like a real head.