• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] old double [Exceptional] furniture

• Thread starter purple skunk
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

purple skunk

i have a stool and a wooden shelf that are double [exceptional].i know the [] makes it older and more rare from age but have no clue on the value or demand of them. im no good at pics, so il type out how they look.
A Wooden Shelf [Exceptional]
Exceptional
Weight: 1 Stone
Contents: 0/125 items, 0 stones

A Stool [Exceptional]
Exceptional

if anyone can tell me what they r worth, and depending on the value maby a buyer too. im on great lakes tyvm

K

kray2s

i have a stool and a wooden shelf that are double [exceptional].i know the [] makes it older and more rare from age but have no clue on the value or demand of them. im no good at pics, so il type out how they look.
A Wooden Shelf [Exceptional]
Exceptional
Contents: 0/125 items, 0 stones

A Stool [Exceptional]
Exceptional

if anyone can tell me what they r worth, and depending on the value maby a buyer too. im on great lakes tyvm

A quick breakdown of dbl exceptional prices are as follows : -

Currently

exceptional , exceptional tag and of exceptional quality (withOUT the name of the item in the tag) are worth in the region of 75k to 250k or slightly more if it is an "Uncommon to find" item

[Exceptional] tagged items fetch in the region of 1.5 to 3 mills again the higher end of the scale is for the rarer ones and the lower for the easier to find ones.

Hope this helps :)

R

rajadeah

I love [taged] exceptional items the [ ] make them true rares and antiques IMO because they trully are old,rare and hard to find. If they were on my home shard Cats I would pay 5 to 7.5 per without a secound thought. and even higher for tools with that tag.

P

purple skunk

TYVM for the info. looks like im gonna b bank sitting hehe