• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old Clothes (blessed but not tagged)

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok, i have some old old old clothes that dont have the "blessed" tag, that we received many years ago when we created a new char.
I tested all and when i die they stay on me.
The question is:
if i cut them and i make new clothes, they stay blessed?
someone have already tested this?

thax :)

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They are newbied items. I assume this property can not transfered to new items. Use test center to proof of concept.

Last edited:

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no it wont be newbied or "blessed" since you have changed the item ..
same as if you put regular bandages with the newbied ones..
then they are not "blessed aka newbied any longer "

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yep, I still have a few pairs of newbied things and my most treasured are my scissors... of all things.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep, I still have a few pairs of newbied things and my most treasured are my scissors... of all things.
Yep, me too. Also some of my favorite items. I also have many newbie daggers and books. A few sextants and even a few weapons.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It won't be newbified....thx all :sad2:
have a lot of clothes and items... ho well, at last i'll put in a box :)

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you can't lock an item down, it is newbified. I assume you can't get new ones.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you can't lock an item down, it is newbified. I assume you can't get new ones.
If you put it down somewhere to test this you better be quick about it. Newbied items decay at an extremely quick rate. I think it's like about one minute. It's been a while since I tested it.