• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] old books containing "For Further Study..." and the guild Crimson Brigade:

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was lucky enough this morning to snag an old book with some text on it:

Radagast, from Napa, has a book with same graphic and with the same guild included in it's text as mine, but slightly different words, as far as what can be seen:

Does anyone have any information on this TYPE of book?

Also,

Does anyone have any information on the guild "Crimson Brigade"?

Google produced a website when I searched for "Ultima Crimson Brigade" that gave reference to the guild's existence in the past of Ultima Online, and currently playing WoW. I've reached out to them and hopefully can get some information....

I'd very much appreciate any information that one can provide on either question and also if anyone has books similar to these, please post a pic or let me know and I'll come snap a pic and post it to further the discussion.

Thanks to all in advance!

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No one here has any knowledge on these?

What about a PC?

I've never seen any for sale except the guy that is peddling the uo.com one for years....

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Item: Roleplaying Lessons Book

Properties and Attributes: Open book that loaded the web page when double clicked.

Description: Handed out to the class of a lecture in Medieval Speach held on the Lycaeum stage in Moonglow. At least four of these books reside in the Wintermoor Collection and there are a few dozen in total.

Taken from this page on Stratics:
UO Stratics - Stories & Secrets - Items & Artifacts - Atlantic

The item is located between "Quest Diamond" and "Skull of Collam" on that page.

Hope that helps!

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That is awesome! Thank you so much!

I see in the pic on the link, that book is "Lesson 2". On both of our books the end of the line is under the weight and can't be read :(

If there were multiple Lessons, then maybe just a couple of each Lessons were made, I can only assume anyway...

That is exactly what I was looking for and I very much appreciate it!