• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old 7x scribe wrestler

neckbones

Adventurer
I recently (a few months now) reactivated an old account and have been spending time acclimating, tweaking old templates to fit today's game. It's come time.to look at my scribe mage from back when 7x GM was top tier. It's pretty outdated now lol. I'm looking for some input on how to bring him to modern times - obviously his pvp days are done now that there's like 40 people total on my shard so he'll be pvm.

100 Margery
100 med
100 Eval
100 resist
100 inscription
100 wrestle
100 anatomy

I'm hoping to be able to scroll some of those to 120 and boost with gear.

Any input would be appreciated, thanks

Grace of Minoc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Choose either anatomy or wrestling for unarmed defense if you want to have that. No reason for both now.

Then you can 120 the rest except inscription can't scroll at this point in time.

Or rely on a mage weapon for helping to survive the odd hits to you and get rid of both wrestling and anatomy.

Then you can add spellweaving.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Try either mystic/weaver/mage or necro/weaver/mage

Mystic
Focus
Magery
Eval
Med
Spellweaving