• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Old 2012 Gargoyles Cure Event results all shards

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi all I finally dug out the old results page from the Gargoyles Cure quests Awakening Arc quest in august/september 2012 for all shards here are the result , so there are 3 amulets on Siege and 1 pair of Bracers :D
Healer Quest Results – Ultima Online

Now my question is I wonder whos the one who turned in 173 cures on Siege and got the real alchemical bracers, anyone ever heard of him or knew if bracers were sold/lost ?

What about the 3 real alchemy necklace handed on Siege , any clue ? (For Tanager)

Becca

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If I recall right the one who won it never came forward publicly to say that he did.

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did not CharGar say she had on on Tanager's thread to buy one? CharGar said "There is one on Siege. I have seen it. *Goes rummaging thru chests*".

PS : Okay maybe not actually said but.....