• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Oktoberfest Auction Oct. 13th 3PM EST

Reuggan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To celebrate Fall and Oktoberfest, the Auction will be returning Oct. 13th. I will be the auctioneer for this event. Most everything will be the same as before, except you will now purchase a bandage off of the vendor for your item's purchase price and one of the staff will hand you your item once that is completed.

To let everyone get involved, there will be a three item limit for individuals to sell in the auction. There will be a 40 item maximum in the auction. If all of the spots are not filled up by about two weeks before, I will announce that each person can add another item to sell. Final contributions need to be submitted by October 1st to give me time to set the lineup.

I have heard from several people that wanted the auctions to continue. This is the only one planned at the moment. We'll see how it goes and the response and go from there.

You can submit your items in the usual places, at the Citadel mailbox (behind the Arena), in the Vernia Market mailbox, or in my personal mailbox (60N, 34W, east of Yew). When you drop off items, be sure to include a book in a bag with your name and any reserves for any of the items, along with the items.

You can see all of the rules and regulations, and all of the items for sale (eventually) by looking here

Last edited:

Reuggan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everyone that has put items in, you can add one more if you would like. Anyone who has not put items in yet, get them to me ASAP.

Reuggan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Auction Items are posted. We have quite a few nice items, including a New Mag plot. You can see them here. As always, if you cannot attend, you can give me a commission bid if you are interested in bidding on the items. You can PM me here, PM on Gilfane, or ICQ (104266460). Hope to see you in a couple weeks.

Reuggan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is one update: Lot #33 is now Your Choice Vet Reward up to 20th Year

Reuggan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Auction is coming up Saturday. Be sure to get any commission bids to me at least a few hours before the start, or I may not see them. Thanks

Reuggan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Winning bids have been entered. If you have funds due to you, I will try to get a hold of you in the next few days. The next auction is tentatively scheduled for the weekend of Dec. 8-9. Let me know if you have any preferences Saturday vs Sunday. Thanks for coming out.

Blargety

Journeyman
If the seller of the Hell Hound is disappointed in the amount of gold the Ethy sold for, please reach out to me.