• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OKOK i found a new GM skill!

5% Luck

108 provok ..120 12/13 music provok bracelet 1 fc(6 stealth)
107 music ....120 as above
105 discord ..120 15 discord ring
100 magery ..120 crystal ring
100 eval ......100
100 med.......100
100 resist.....112 +12 resist scrapper (77 protected)

I just got this bracelet. It was a 10/10 now its a 12/13 adding in just enough for a full gm skill.

Should I keep the resist?

legendary focus?(with crystal ring?)

Gm scribery? <-- more damage then 120 focus(DPS)? suit mods a +

GM SW isnt enough to wet my whistle i dont think but say 80 eval/med and 120 sw is posible.... maybe?

I have carto/LP on a stone and swap out the eval to do maps occasionaly now i can swap the resist even beter WOOT!.

Its not a debate as to should i 120 my other skills and not rely on skill bonuses. Its about that extra 100 SP i now have. before it was 95 and not much but resist made any difference.

Any thoughts?

5% Luck

I guess ill tell ya a little more about this char how I run him and his"current suit".

125 str 10 dex 120 int
Elf
125 hp 15 stm 148 mana

70/70/70/67/75 7 MR 25 LMC 100 lrc 2/3 Fc/FCR

HoM, Stitchers, crystal ring, Chaos shield, scrappers, staff of Pyros/magi, vet robe/cape, totem of void.

I also swap in a pendant for the MR when applicable. I use uo assist dress macro for item swaping(rings/pendant). I take off the current item with remove ring uoassit macro then use a pre made dress macro. I have 3, 1 for crystal/gorget 1 for crystal/pendant and 1 for gorget/discord ring.

I also use 3 arm macros. scrapper/chaos, SoP and, SoM and a forth for disarm.

I usually fight the high end that has a need of provoke. Dark father, peerless, invasion, bedlam(just the spawn), Champ spawns and Keys. I keep the crystal ring on 99% of the time. Only time I use the discord ring is the beginning of a long fight, I run up invisi discord repeat till success. Then I swap back to the crystal ring and use summon(earthys,evs) to keep them occupied and provoke with the health bar system.

Aside from this I hunt things that 105 discord works well for. I am in the market for a 15/13 discord/music bracelet for when I dont need provoke(misimas,others). Most times my tamer takes over at this point since he has a better damage output even over the discord. this section is realy just fame farming.

F

Fink

I'd wait and see how they're going to change +skill items with SA. The issue was raised when someone pointed out Imbuing could potentially yield a jewel combo with +150 skill.

Either that or simply don't bank on your buff choices remaining unchanged.

5% Luck

Well sa is at least 2 pubs out! Pub 57 is still a month out then a further month at least.(if they ever cap skill+ items Id lose my acount not due to the im quiting just that all my chars would be usless for a month or more) and seeing that SA is a new client i would say weve at least 4 momths to play with!

So in the interm?

Poisoning?

Scribery?

Focus?

Spell weaving?

or

Resist?

( i put on scribery and it is kool but i still want opinons)

That 150 sp post was mine :) besides have you gone through the horror of peicing together a mystic imbueing crafter yet? 150 SP sounds light!