• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Okay, what did I miss?

Rankal

Visitor
Hello.

Back in the late 90's, a large group and I played UO together. We made Jhelom our home, and called ourselves the "Vikings of Bone Horn", or VBH. Many months were spent hanging out at the Jhelom farm, or at the bank, or whatever to make cash in hopes of affording a house at our one true home - Ice Isle! Anyways, logged in today for the first time in almost 20 years and got nostalgic running around Jhelom on the old client.

Probably gonna have to conquer Jhelom.

Relearning the game is a pain. Just trying to turn wool in to anything other than wool has been a pain. But once I figure it out, watch out!

Shadowclan Orcs still around?

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hello.

Back in the late 90's, a large group and I played UO together. We made Jhelom our home, and called ourselves the "Vikings of Bone Horn", or VBH. Many months were spent hanging out at the Jhelom farm, or at the bank, or whatever to make cash in hopes of affording a house at our one true home - Ice Isle! Anyways, logged in today for the first time in almost 20 years and got nostalgic running around Jhelom on the old client.

Probably gonna have to conquer Jhelom.

Relearning the game is a pain. Just trying to turn wool in to anything other than wool has been a pain. But once I figure it out, watch out!

Shadowclan Orcs still around?
Welcome back it's a whole new world

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Haven't seen or heard about Shadowclan in years - but I believe there is a new orc squad forming.
Might want to check with Jaden... There is a decent group of RPers on Cats.

Oh, and welcome home.