• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] Okay this is officially weird.

F

Fink

I'm stealthing through the Yamotsu Mines, and I see all these items scattered about. Actually, I don't see items, I just see object handles; I'm scanning for stealables. I guess the items are behind terrain.

I see a recall rune, "auction this friday", cool. I pick it up & vow to check into it later & keep moving. Another rune, blank. Waste not, want not, I pick it up. "12th anniversary gift ticket". Nice, I'll use that. "Bag of Sending", score. I'm guessing by this stage that my pack's getting messy, so I open it up. Nope, everything's more or less as I'd want it. I keep going, finding more stuff. I go to drop it in, glance at my pack.. turns out these items are my own!

For some reason there are object handles, for all my inventory stuff, scattered all over the mine. Definitely the weirdest bug I've encountered yet. I've reported it but I thought I'd mention it here and see if anyone have come across anything similar or even more weird.

:spider:

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's been like that for a long time. That mine is weird.
I even see my stabled pets off to the sides of the cave, out of reach.
Be careful that you don't actually lose something in that mine.

F

Fink

Ah so it's the Mine itself? I might stay clear of it.

Thanks. :D

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've never seen it in Tomb of Kings. If it happens, then this really stinks since it's a pretty unavoidable cave.

T

Tazar

It happens in many dungeon areas including the bottom of the Sorcerer's Dungeon in Ilshenar. No real reason to avoid the dungeon though... the stuff in you pack is safe (other players do not see what you do).

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
lol a pink poli with wings and bad breath oh and a big attitude !