• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Okay I've Completely Lost My mind

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
So I've been decorating my new Camelot Castle design for like a week now. I think I need to take a break. As you enter the castle I have a zombie with "A Welcome" book and a zombie with a free shot of Sake. I should take a nap.

Untitled.jpg

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
:thumbsup:
That picture makes me curious to see the rest of your sanctuary
Would you divulge shard and coordinates?
Well you might lag out lol. I'm on legends. If your standing in the Luna mint leave out the bank going west. The first house you see on the south side is Captain Lucky's Tavern. It's my little inside the walls Luna vendor house. On the porch there is a rune to my castle and another rune to my rares museum (which sits directly behind my castle). Or check the pic below, the castles is SE of Trinsic Trammel on the water. My rares museum sits behind it with a special interest in items from Legends. My last castle that sat there I decorated on for 5 years or so. It was pretty impressive. This one I've been working on for a week and I don't think it's awesome yet. That will take a few months of tweaking. Although in it's defense I think I have probably one of the top 10 bathrooms in UO and it has the start of a very nice library (reading library not rune library). I didn't know a reading library was a thing but it turns out Uriah also has an awesome reading library on Legends. He has more obscure and player written books than I have but I'm but I'm pretty fond of mine also. The castle is called The Sandalwood Box Inn (A nod to an awesome tavern that was on Great Lakes back in the day when the world was young). It's theme is a tavern with rooms to rent and a nice library. I'm also messing around with the idea of a bakery. My thoughts are if you were a tired traveler on the way to or from Trinsic this would be a great place to hang out for the night. The vendor house is ok to look at, I just swapped out the bamboo tile for sandstone. At the vendor house I try and keep a full set of dye tubs and portals for new players. The museum is nice but it's more set up for display than decoration. But it's nice. I still have to swap out the bamboo tile at the museum. The castle is coming along but it will probably look totally different in a year. It's pretty much what I do. Buy rares, sell rares and decorate. If you make the visit please leave a message on the bulletin board :)

CLs.jpg

Tarragon Slayer/MZB

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the info. I've paid a visit to all three locations, and took some screenies of what I liked. I also always find it interesting to see what people make of the new keep & castle models. You've done a very nice job there.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for the info. I've paid a visit to all three locations, and took some screenies of what I liked. I also always find it interesting to see what people make of the new keep & castle models. You've done a very nice job there.
Thanks! My goal this week was to kinda get a lot of stuff out of chests and see what all I had and what kinda space I had. So now I pretty much have an idea of what I want to do and what I'm going to do with the space, just need to fine tune it all :) It was intimidating at first to see all that empty space and tons and tons of full chests lol But I'm getting a grip on it. To the Camelot design I added the entry way walls and doors, covered up some tiles with the masonry made tiles and I needed to square up some arches to square the opening for regular doors. Added a ton of walls naturally. I got the bulk of it done and now is the fun part of moving stuff around and getting it all just right :) I'm not happy with the main entrance outside or the upstairs outside patio so I'll be looking at that :)