• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Okay I'm Lost

G

Germanicus07

I'm trying to GM cooking, however, there is one ingredient that I can never seem to run across and I can't find it in stratics either.

Where do I get the leaves for making green tea????

You would think that since Dec 2005 I would have ran across some without needing to buy them at a vendor. lol....Cooking is a fun skill, and I have been working on it for about a month.

Thanks!
Germanicus

G

Germanicus07

thanks for the link.....however.

Okay bought the leaves, got a pitcher of water which is all that it requires, I stood by two ovens and it says I don't have the componets to make it????

ahhhh, I AM STILL LOST....lol

Please help!

Germanicus

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alright!
*shakes her flour sifter*

This is driving me batty.
How do you make those large standing tea basket looking things?
I'm in the same boat as Germanicus here.
I get the tea and water and it tells me I don't have the components for that.
Is it under something different?
Or is it something that a cook doesn't make?

G

The large tea baskets are bought in Zento at usually the inn or baker I think. Those are an ingredient to make the green tea.

J

jsluvtm

Okay I am trying to find those baskets for green tea and have been to Zento and can't find them can anyone help me?

G

Check the Innkeeper. They do sell out and take time to restock though.