• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Okay, I know I'm new, BUT

• Thread starter Animal_Control
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Animal_Control

Someone PlEaSe stop that blue squeaker avatar! I looked at it for 5 seconds and was almost thunderstruck by its senseless, mocking dance. Realistically, I cannot identify or categorize the blob, so i cannot lasso and lock it up.:sad4:

Everyone else's appears to fit in this forum. I cant understand why nobody else has critiqued this thing.

Please moderators...please. :)

G

Granjell

There is no need to worry about, lasso or lock up poor Bloo. He's a harmless (?) imaginary friend of a little boy named Max, and apparently of a little girl named Kathy. The only problem he might pose would be to those who are "imagination-challenged."

S

Sarcatstic

Ok this just came out! The party cannons have a net feature to use to catch jumping blobs! Once again toontown will be a safer place to run amuck!:lick:

S

SSniffleslam

I think we might need a net for that rabid-looking chihuahua up there...then again, he might chew through it.

S

Squeaker

Just for that one boys.... The kitten is staying in her "I'm dreaming of snow" bloo outfit and will dance EVERY time I see you!

So take that! :danceb: