• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Okami Oni: Disposition

• Thread starter Pacific EM Feed
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
P

Pacific EM Feed

Mayor Konayuki and Utada have been spotted with an Okami Oni pack. Location of their den has been acquired and Ravyn Stormbrew requires your aid to raid the den! Join her on Sunday, April 7th at 7pm PST at the Rokuon Cultural Center in Makoto-Jima (Zento). This may be a chance to get a lead on killing the Mayor for his crime and controlling the Okami Oni problem!

Continue reading...

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I assume this event is complete now, right?

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will the criers tell us where to go and what to do when we get there?

EM Sangria

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
whoops! Sorry didn't see this post until now. Yes the criers have been and will. (fyi - there is an event this saturday (4/12) at 7 pst. I'll get more information about that posted later tonight.)

Matty O No

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Can we get a few days heads up on when an event will occur... the times stamps look like you posted here and on the PAC EM Site 24 hours before the event.

Thanks

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Somebody needs to leave some books on the floor of the bank with the url of the Pacific Event Forum....

EM Sangria

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Somebody needs to leave some books on the floor of the bank with the url of the Pacific Event Forum....
It's posted on the scroll at Luna bank. I think other places (like the EM Hall in Brit) you'll find that information on a sign.

Last edited: