• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ok Whos responsible for my lag and discons?

Duncan McDermott

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Everything has run great since I returned until about 10AM est today. From then on all day I have had high packet loss, high ms, and frequent disconnects. I ran uotrace many times to see where the problem might be. I never did find one bad hop. I live in Va. and play GL. When I ran the Comcast speed test my down loads were just a bit slower noting some hesitations during the test. Uploads were about half what the normally are.
Am I alone in this issue today? Thought maybe it was weather related? Also thought maybe the team was messing with the game as this was their first day back from the holiday?

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been getting network error connection lost for a while now. But only if I'm standing around. I'm not getting the usual warning about being idle. Also even if I'm moving stuff around going through chests i get dropped. If this is some kind of new code to prevent macroing, it's only preventing playing at this point for me.