• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OK... Where is Jeremy?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Do not tell me you folks forgot to invite her!

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Considering all that was going on when they went down, she may be under an assumed name.

L

Lord Kynd

well at least one of you is around, thats a positive thing. was getting nervous.

T

T_Amon_from_work

well at least one of you is around, thats a positive thing. was getting nervous.
Which? Devs? or Stratics Mods/Admins? Both? :)

Am glad to see EA folks in here ... and I am now fully past the "Stratics Withdrawal Group" of every evening at 9 PM EDT.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jeremy ! please make me part of the focus group !!!!!! i sent ya an email today !

V

Vaen Swiftar

They probably have a LOT of emails to go through for that. I'm hoping I get in myself :p

K

kennykilleduo

uo.com

12 May 2008 18:58:18

Update 6pm CST: The first batch of invites has gone out, but there will be more coming tomorrow!

Any updates as to how and when focus group info will be unleashed on us?

PS: It works new tag , using old tag post on a older post..