• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ok... where did the fortune teller at Haven bank come from?

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there is a fortune teller that popped up at New Haven's bank... where'd she come from? Didn't know what to ask, so I asked her "will I be happy?", and she showed me three cards... one for the past, one for the question asked, and one for the future. The card for the question asked was the death card...and the card for the future was the fool... so does this mean I'll die happy or I won't be happy til I die?

Venora Rhyse

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Ooh never noticed a fortune teller there before. If I remember right they had an attendant that you could choose from a token years back with age of shadows I believe, and the fortune teller was one of the options. Maybe someone nearby had it? I have no idea, sorry.

For the cards, I think all the answers were random where it's just more for fun type of thing. If you really want to know what the cards mean I think you'll have to search up Tarot Cards. I just know the death card doesn't always mean death, it's also like a rebirth.