• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ok, what is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hollythor

Can't go to any other lot, then when I re-log...it sticks at 35% Sockets sterilized. Anyone else having this problem? Happening now.

P

Pauline

same here on both accounts, same with 2 of my friends as well

I

imported_Trudymac

Oh those nasty, dirty little socketses.

Me too, same problem.

H

hollythor

OMG, I couldn't even get online PERIOD!!! Not even to check the internet! WOW, that was a nasty bugger. Anyone else get kicked off their regular internet service?

G

Ok Folks, Go patch the game. went to ea land . com and redownlaod the game DO NOT UNISTALL . it comes up with a repair option. Just click the download button. do this then start the game . pick tso it will update the updater and it will restart the game . I did this now I am back on. I do this all the time when I get errors. It fixes the game. edit ....save your shortcut strings. the update takes them out . no need to worry about tso client patch. just save the main shortcut string

Status
Not open for further replies.