• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ok, Sovereigns. How do I apply them to my account.

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How do I apply them to my account. Is the code for the sovereigns sent to my email address? do i put the code into the game store area or the account page.

If at all possible, could someone make a sticky thread on how to get/use these plz?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
They have a nice guide here

Ultima Store – Ultima Online

I'll copy/paste for the lazy folk (like me lol)

Once you’ve purchase sovereigns you will be provided with a code via e-mail. Go to your account management page and enter the code and the sovereigns will be automatically applied to the master account wallet.
Any individual Ultima Online subscription account that is linked to the master account wallet will have access to any sovereigns purchased. We are not responsible for sovereigns spent by any accounts that are linked to your master account wallet!

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Did you not read the email they sent you with the code?

Ultima Online™ 5000 Sovereigns Pack
PC Download
Origin Great Game Guarantee: Not Eligible

After purchasing a set of Sovereigns you will be sent a code that you apply on the Account center. All characters on that account has access to the sovereigns to purchase items available on the in game store. To use the in game store follow the directions below:

1. Go to Bioware Mythic | Account Management