• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tech Help] Ok sooo

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was really hoping we would just be able to macro a button for dont move/let me face a direction. alas can one of you LUA people tell me a toggle macro for turning auto navigate on/off

C

Cloak&Dagger

Sorry but, I am not sure I understand the request? you just want to hit "down" and face down? or You are looking to make a macro for toggling the "auto run around objects"? Perhaps I am missing the point entirely :p

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
some will remember you used to be able to hold control down and you could face walls without auto navigating around them. I'm looking for a way to recreate this with the new EC functions.

C

Cloak&Dagger

Oh I see now, that will take some more thought on the matter. I guess no one else has any idea how to do this either so, until I, or anyone else, figures it out I am sorry. =\