• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ok so where's everyone at?

• Thread starter thatdudenamedbo
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

thatdudenamedbo

hey Baja,
I have come back after just under 2 years off. I am still in the guild H2O, but havent seen anyone on, or any of the people we used to fight.. So in those few years, whats been goin on? who runs Fel nowadays?

Glad to be back and will see you all out there taking my insurance money until I learn whats changed and what works now.

T

Turdnugget

Similar thread...

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=123053

However, WU is no longer really active on Baja... they still have characters here but haven't seen a lot of them on in the past couple months.

GSE is a new CoM guild, made up of some drifters here and there...
Cartel is still Cartel Factions
*CT* is allied to PvM (*CT* are Asians I believe, mostly seen on in the early morn MDT)
-RF-(Minax) is some of Mage Tower's faction guild that split from their first faction guild in TB, S*RE.
SI is still around

That's about it as far as the Fel scene goes...nobody really 'owns' Felucca i'd say.

It's a matter of what time of day it is, and who's on. If you read the link above, you'll come to realize that this game has become overrun by incompetent PvPers who are now relying on illegal third party programs/scripts to help them be 'better' at UO. Somehow increasing the size of their e-peen as well since this makes them feel invincible.

People have been leaving UO for quite a few years... I came back to UO in 07ish and found the same thing... not as many people on. The Dev's have done a crappy job of keeping people in game with new content =/

It's not really who 'owns' Fel now...it all depends on who's running more scripts than the other person unfortunately. Speeder/scripts have taken a major dooky on PvP.

But anywho, welcome back =)

Mind if I ask who you are in H20?

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's Bo from H20. Hey, that rhymes!

Saw Bo hanging out in Yew yesterday. Seeing as how PvM's rise to prominence necessitated the fall of H20, I'm not really sure what former H20 players are going to do. I suppose their best bet is to contact PvM leadership, either Kronik or Taslin.

T

thatdudenamedbo

my main pvp characters are TheBo, Nacho Libre, and Tanuki. Although I have a few more that can pvp, those were the ones I mainly played on. I was able to find a new spot for a smaller than I would like house last night, pretty much just a spot to unload all my characters until I could find a bigger spot to build up. I knew my spot wouldnt stay open. I had a nice spot north of the yew gate, next to megans house. I will look up kronik or taslin today. They were both good buddies of mine back in the H2O days. Maybe they can shed some light on this whole new world...

Thanks for the updates guys. Oh and for now I will be a guild of 1 running around out there dying to you all then....

T

thatdudenamedbo

so i met up with seph today, got some straightening out of things, joined back with those guys, and am in PVM now. good to be back in the company of some old friends!

T

Turdnugget

Good to have you back =)

Hopefully i'll see you on the field and faceplant you. :thumbsup:

T

thatdudenamedbo

So... I have found that gear that was pretty decent 2-3 years ago just totally blows now.. Its like starting all over again, but atleast I have tons of stones with alot of skills saved up so I can rebuild with the times.. I gotta say I like the new faction items though. Makes factions interesting again.