• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) Ok so there is a public Vent server for all.

VinnySP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why not hop the **** in say hi from time to time before ya get in your Mumble or Vent? I come across atleast 3 people there, hangin in limbo waiting for some questions......i cant answer them all. Were at great group of people weather blue, green and or of course purple shoe wearin freaks! Maybe alil self sacrifice might help us grow abit stronger. My 2 cents.... moving on now.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I may try to get my stupid headset to work again, but I fear, you won't get a word of what I'm saying. I can write English fine but this stupid words just won't sound right on my mouth :(
At least you may get a good laugh, that's ok :p

Pignasty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I'm a voice over actor, Vinny, I can't be giving it away for free :p

Besides I'm much more charming when I have time to think about what I'm going to type.

Candy Cane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
cause youre in there vinny
Yes but I get in there too!! I know some of you might be scared but being in vent is fun. You can learn so much more about people and their personalities in vent. Like someone who thinks I am a victim or a duck, might find out its quite the opposite, when actually I am a smart mouth, joke cracking, and yes on occasion sex talking woman. I might even tell my WalMart story if asked. I never get mad at anything said or done in game, more often I am busting out with laughter.

I would love to get to know all of you better, and find out what I think of you in game is nothing close to what you really are.

Candy Cane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I may try to get my stupid headset to work again, but I fear, you won't get a word of what I'm saying. I can write English fine but this stupid words just won't sound right on my mouth :(
You don't even have to talk if you don't want to just come hang out and listen. Of course if you want to talk I am sure we will understand enough of what you say that it won't matter if you mess up a few words. Heck listening to Vinny some nights makes easier for us to understand words not in the English dictionary.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Can confirm, candy is a boob-swinging wal Mart menace, and vinnie grows less intelligible as the evening progresses. It is awesome :) I , of course, am a perfect gentleman with impeccable manners in vent. And if you believe that I have an 18x18 in papua I'll sell you :)

Miss you guys! I've spent the last week emptying a house on Legends and on Atlantic for a trade. Hopefully finish up by this weekend, few times I've jumped on people have been busy so I just trained Spitter a little. Oh, you haven't met Spitter? She is one beautiful bug.....

Troop_Gil

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I bet I can understand you just fine. My family are Danes.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You mean snuggling sausages doesn't do it for you? Me either really, but I'm just trying to make Vinnie feel loved. :)

VinnySP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow..... man hugs and snuggling sausages huh!!! ..... I'm out!

See ya'll in game lol......