• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OK SERIOUSLY about Greater Dragons and 70-90+ damage fireballs

G

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM HERE

I am wearing 70 fire resist, but i get hit with a dragons breathe inside of a house for 70+ damage, then flamestriked, and i run and hit a teleporter, and then BAM another explode for 30 damage.

What the HECK kind of dragons are these that even at 70 fire resist you get hit with 70+ damage attacks. Its ruining siege perilous right now at this very second, multiple tamers lined up across the field stealthing around with dragons following them until they say all kill then hide again.

If you MANAGE to actually hit them, they just smoke bomb and are GONE.

There NEEDS to be another fix.

I

imported_ElRay

yes because the open field stops such attacks/damage amounts

I swear this is why I dont play Siege, because theres too many geniuses walking around, it makez mi feil stoopid to be thare

G

Ohh rico if i could leave the house i would, but when the tamers run 4-5 thick and you cant see anything except their pets, and they are naked with heavy crossbows 10 bolts 1 bola and 10 aids its pretty pointless to try and kill 1 let alone all 5 to be able to leave the house and actually pvp.

Basically if you arent working against them rico, you are working with them, so zip it .....al

G

In the open field, you can out run them...OMG, go figure. In the house, you remain in range. 1+1=3 huh?...la

G

So... you don't enjoy trying to fight them, because either:
1.) You don't want to PvP with that type of character.
2.) There is little point in trying.
and additionally
3.) There is little chance of winning against them.

You do realise... This is how non-PvPers feel, when the PvPers ride in.
If they're not a dedicated PvPer, then there's little chance in trying to put up a fight...

Yet, people should come to Siege/Fel, and be sheep?

V

vinncent

<blockquote><hr>

So... you don't enjoy trying to fight them, because either:
1.) You don't want to PvP with that type of character.
2.) There is little point in trying.
and additionally
3.) There is little chance of winning against them.

You do realise... This is how non-PvPers feel, when the PvPers ride in.
If they're not a dedicated PvPer, then there's little chance in trying to put up a fight...

Yet, people should come to Siege/Fel, and be sheep?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya know.. that's a good point. Everytime I tried to go to Fel I was stomped to the ground faster than I could get a single heal off. So I just gave up. I used to do champs but someone would come running in and everyone would end up dead. So now someone is killing off the reds/PVPers? LOL good.. serves them right.

Funny how the people who get killed are the ones who are complaining.
Make yourself a tamer, get yourself a Greater Dragon, get some freinds, form a group and have yourselves a nice dragon war. Maybe add a few players with tracking and have them target the tamers so the greaters can no longer get healed and you're kickin some tail.

E

eolsunder1

The dragons are stupid to have in seige.. period.

Here is what you do.. go fight the tamer.. paralyze his dragon, kill tamer.

Works unless they are ninja stealth tamers then its kinda hard. Or quit playing and boycott the game like you should do until the get rid of the super nerf dragons on seige. If everyone stops playing seige, leave it a ghost town, until the dragons are out.