• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ok, one more time!

I

imported_herc

<blockquote><hr>

lynk sorry your bribe to get into bc didnt' go over with bluebird. i asked but he still says you need to send in an application like everyone else. As for your duel bring your [censored] Friday night to the tourney.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been saving my Veto Maul for just this opportunity

I

imported_herc

<blockquote><hr>

I just got instructed by my ole' lady that I'll be going to see a movie Friday night....I'll try to catch the afternoon/early show so I can get back...lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

Take some tissues with you.

L

`Lynk

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

lynk sorry your bribe to get into bc didnt' go over with bluebird. i asked but he still says you need to send in an application like everyone else. As for your duel bring your [censored] Friday night to the tourney.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been saving my Veto Maul for just this opportunity

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't get it. Was this just a poor attempt at humour?

I

imported_Lightning

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Shame to have to do such a thing, especially since half of BC is outside, and the other half are probably INSIDE trying to win your money and taking part in the event on their B*R chars.

[/ QUOTE ]

Reminds me of XV

[/ QUOTE ]

This makes no sense either. Your 1 for 3 on those little comments. LOL.

MaxTDR

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hopefully we won't be going to see a "tissue" movie...I have no idea what's even out.

She's pretty good about seeing decent stuff, the last thing we went and saw was Juno...so hopefully a comedy?

Either way, I'll try to show up Sum.

J

Jobe FTW

Me too Sum, hey was juno any good? I am not a girly movie fan but I sometimes take one for the team.

MaxTDR

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It wasn't bad, not as good as I thought it would be...but some really good acting, etc. And it's not really what I would call a girly movie...it's an 'awkward comedy' lol.

J

Jobe FTW

OH i see, yea Itara showed me one of those once. Lets just say i wont be going camping with him anymore.

D

DaphneJoan

<blockquote><hr>

lol, wow Sylvia, you made me laugh so hard I almost spilled my beer...and ask anyone, that doesn't happen often.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you at least sip it before it gets warm?

G

First off let me state in response to Daphne that allowing your beer to get warm is considered alcohol abuse in my book.

Second, I been meaning to post this all day, lol. Due to the way past tournaments have gone, tomorrow night will be free submissions. Meaning, no charge to enter the tournament, the 50K fee is waved. This is due to what happened the first tourny and third, people entered, paid their fee, and then weren't allowed to fight, and I couldn't get back with everyone for a refund. Therefore, no fee. Free to enter, just fill out a book, which will be provided by Lady Rach at the counter, just tell her you wanna enter, put your name and class in the book, and hand it back to her to be entered into a bracket. Then kill. Or die. Hope to see everyone there!

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

First off let me state in response to Daphne that allowing your beer to get warm is considered alcohol abuse in my book.

Second, I been meaning to post this all day, lol. Due to the way past tournaments have gone, tomorrow night will be free submissions. Meaning, no charge to enter the tournament, the 50K fee is waved. This is due to what happened the first tourny and third, people entered, paid their fee, and then weren't allowed to fight, and I couldn't get back with everyone for a refund. Therefore, no fee. Free to enter, just fill out a book, which will be provided by Lady Rach at the counter, just tell her you wanna enter, put your name and class in the book, and hand it back to her to be entered into a bracket. Then kill. Or die. Hope to see everyone there!

[/ QUOTE ]

BC is practicing thier siege tactics

F

FN Nutz

<blockquote><hr>

I just got instructed by my ole' lady that I'll be going to see a movie Friday night....I'll try to catch the afternoon/early show so I can get back...lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW Max, is your ole' lady in BC ? Don't take offense to that man, just it seems BC tells you what you can and can't do in UO they might as well tell you what you are going to do in RL .

BTW , I'm FN Nutz
You will meet me soon enough

G

I hope I can make this event while there's still a lot of action going on. BC will show up 3-6 hours before the event starts so that they can have their grinder in place. No way will they show up any later then that.
It should be an interesting event either way.

F

FN Nutz

<blockquote><hr>

I hope I can make this event while there's still a lot of action going on. BC will show up 3-6 hours before the event starts so that they can have their grinder in place. No way will they show up any later then that.
It should be an interesting event either way.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm watchin you Focker

I

imported_FDAU

You seem very sure of yourself for a meatshield. Cant wait to seperate you from the herd and claim your insurance.

MaxTDR

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
warm, warm beer? It's even hard to type....warm beer isn't in my vocabulary

Later.

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

You seem very sure of yourself for a meatshield. Cant wait to seperate you from the herd and claim your insurance.

[/ QUOTE ]

Problem is you have to identify him first. I dont think he has shared his char names yet has he?

MaxTDR

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Sum, just getting ready to leave for the movies and then dinner with my gal...I hope to see some gates to your house from the bank when I get back! I'm sure by then BC will be good and grindered up....in fact, I'm sure if you looked in front of your house, they have already started lol. Either way, I hope I'm back in time! Good luck man.

T

Trailer Trash

well the tourny went off despite no permit, congrats Sum. Bc had the numbers but we fought them hard!