• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OK, now I'm PO'd

S

Sebrina

Well, this is a rant in a way, but I wanted a new thread for it. Terence will probably move it. -(Love ya baby!)

I have not liked the current scenario with the healers going red in the towns, but have lived with it. -Rez Kill or Kill/Rez/Kill is what's happening! So I log into my house in Tram, and one of these Ba****ds kills me in my own house...NutS! That's going too far!

I have to put up with Inu, the Crone on Moonglow every day of the week, but to take a dirt-nap on the second story of my house is way out of line, with this scene. -Yes, attacked on the second floor balcony from below. Trying to kill them off does not work...they just respawn. There is no logical way to play this, and I am quite POed at the moment about how I'm supposed to work it.

Suggestions are encouraged here...I'd like to hear them.

-Annoyed as h*ll.

S

Sephy

lure it away, or into a room with a door and set access to owner only.. simple

S

Sebrina

-killed me from outside the house - - - that's what I'm ranting about...and not so simple to lure away when you log on in the second story and get immediately blasted from the perimeter of the property.

Morpheus Mardox

UO Chesapeake News Manager
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Times like these may require some fortification around your home with no open lanes for them to cast on you. Good luck m'lady! Your office in Guardians Gate is always at your disposal. :}

A

Arch Magus

When im hanging around the house, or am about to log off i always Hide myself.

100% hiding in your own house.

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess till said scenario storyline ends.......hrmm I am not fond of it draggin out so long either post halloween nearly......I guess you can try double walling temporarily. That DOES work on Siege from nature's fury and so forth but it may not work for EA UO driven npcs. Hrmm but worth a try to double wall for the time being your Glow homes.

My Ches. homes are OUT of faction town storylines but on Siege get sort of same issues with a NW BRIT house..........npcs from the storyline and my home right by the moat in Brit.....meh...I am double walled there too. . but public house for one of them soooooooooooo...........yeh tis annoying ! :(

But try the double walling temporarily for time being see if that helps keep their spells out of your Glow homes. Worth the try at least.:sad4:

T

Terence Duff

Heh, not gonna move it. It's not even just the red healers. I don't know why, suddenly, Chesapeake became the big PvP shard. Never seen so many PKs in my life!