• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ok now how did I do that??

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So wiped out a few raptors for their teeth, went back to my house dropped off the teeth in a box, logged out then logged in with my crafter.... when I logged in imagine my surprise when I was looking at my warrior who just dropped off the teeth. both characters are on the same account. Has this happened to anyone else??

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So wiped out a few raptors for their teeth, went back to my house dropped off the teeth in a box, logged out then logged in with my crafter.... when I logged in imagine my surprise when I was looking at my warrior who just dropped off the teeth. both characters are on the same account. Has this happened to anyone else??
Once in a "blue moon" I will get the "ghost image" of the other character. Not very often, but on occasion it will happen. The same with logging out in at my house (supposed to the instantly) but will log in a character on a different account, and see the one I just logged out. I tried to trade the ghost something, but I can't remember what happened.

Last edited:

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Once in a "blue moon" I will get the "ghost image" of the other character. Not very often, but on occasion it will happen. The same with logging in at my house (supposed to the instantly) but will log in a character on a different account, and see the one I just logged out. I tried to trade the ghost something, but I can't remember what happened.
LOL I did the same thing. The trade gump comes up but I could only click one of the accept buttons :)

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah. Blue moon ghosts.

I do so much switching like that, I've seen it happen around a dozen times in so many years.

PLUS... running multiple accounts at times... I'll see the old sit standing with the current on... while the current cant see the ghost.

I guess you could say its a double blue moon, maybe. Either way, its harmless. :)

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Only once in all my time ... just about a month ago. Had the Paladin out for a run, logged and brought in the Smith. There was that ugly Paladin sitting right where I left him! :eek: Logged out Smith and back as Paladin. Moved him a tile or two and logged again. This time Smith came in clean.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It does make you wonder if this is at all possible by design...

seeing some people with only 1 account cant put them all in the same guild. hehe

Cant offer a guild membership to someone who's not even a ghost. :party:

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i would see this on occasion when a character was wearing a bloody sash. and then sometimes it will just happen when i am logging out an d in a lot of characters.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you are holding a costume, using the costume token, or wearing something that makes you a goblin your toon will pop back on in a few minutes. Can not interact with it.

Dixie chessy/legends

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
happens every time I log my tamer out at my house....im on there trying to deco and theres my tamers big ole butt right in the way....

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 4 chars from the same account guilded from this rare glitch. Never been able to replicate it. It seems random.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have 4 chars from the same account guilded from this rare glitch. Never been able to replicate it. It seems random.
When you log in on the original char you get the guild invite? That's crazy I'd never even think to try and guild them hehe

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
"One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you
Don't do anything at all"

Wow this thread just took a strange turn...

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is how we use to make alt characters friends of the house and also friend our alt chars to our packies!

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you
Don't do anything at all"

Wow this thread just took a strange turn...
Stay away from the brown acid... stay away from the brown acid...