• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ok lil heps pluze

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
how manys different color berries sre der?
and wot dos each color dos.
mee know red beees fer damage to turle dragon, but dats all

OZOG

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
There are also purple berries. Not sure what they do though.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It's rumored that the red berries allow you to do more damage... but that is rumor.... take it with a grain of salt.

I've personally seen Yellow, Red, Orange, and Purple berries. But my dragon turns his head at them so don't know what they do.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I've seen some grey berries. No clue what any of them do though.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
da mystry deepens
mebe wees eats dem?

Last edited:

NinjaSampire

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have eaten them. A buff comes up but I notice no different. The buff says something like.."you feel ready for combat" or something. When I get home I will log in and farm some up and read the buffs more closely. I will then report back.

NinjaSampire

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I Still haven't figured out what they actually do after I eat them my [COMMENT][/COMMENT]friend....inquiring minds want to know:)

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not sure but it seems that the Turtle sends out those coloured balls and if you have eaten the same colour berry as the ball you get hit with you get a boost of some kind for a very short time. I have seen buffs appear on my screen a couple times and I think that is what caused them.