• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OK, I'm probably late ne way, but completely confused about lava lamps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jasminemoon

I've read the posts. I see that some people get cards that are already playing. If you just signed up, I've heard that you:

play a mini-game?
go to the atm?
go to MSN?

Please help?

G

When the next game starts up you will receive cards on your oldest sim in EA Land if you are on a premium account. Unfortunately today is the deadline for this week's game so it's too late to get in on that. I missed the red game because of just that issue, so I can empathize and I'm sorry

Side note, you mentioned MSN messenger. If you want to swap IDs for that or yahoo messenger so you can ask questions one on one I'd be happy to, just shoot me a PM here on Stratics

Status
Not open for further replies.