• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ok, Im guessing some things changed

• Thread starter Deryk the Pirate
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Deryk the Pirate

Ive been back playing for a few weeks now and am seeing that some things have changed. I found a bag of sending in my vault with 7 charges, so I grabbed it. Went to kill Ice deamons for a while to help raise Honor, and after I had about 15k gold I tried to use the bag and got a message about not haveing enough charges to send. How are bags of sending working now?

thanks
deryk

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Number of charges used is now tied to the weight of the item to be sent instead of the old way of one charge per item. Pretty much if you want to send 20K in gold it will take almost all the charges on a fully charged bag. It was changed about a year or so ago in response to people taking bags of sending and about a hundred or more powders to recharge them and just farming gold. The first solution they came up with was to greatly increase the stats of the monsters being farmed....mainly the dread spiders and swoops. Which in turn made doing the spider spawn a royal pain (blackrock infected dread spiders were oh so much fun). They toned the spiders down some.

D

Deryk the Pirate

ah is that why when I took my old cu and tried to do a swoop it ate him... when I used to just sit there and throw bandaids on him occasionally and he would eventually kill it.... dam farmers lol I was wondering why I see a greater dragon, a rune beatle and dread mare on the swoops all the time... I havent taken my archer there but he used to be able to kill them alone too... probably not now lol

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You guessed it. They played around with the swoops for a while before making it stronger. For a while you couldn't use a bag of sending unless you moved to about halfway between the swoop area and the sparkles, then either before or after that, they had it where you had to go out the sparkles before you could use the bag. I think now you can use the bag in the swoop area if you want to use all your charges. I quit going there after the made it stronger. It just wasn't fun anymore.

D

Deryk the Pirate

yeah I play solo so makeing it harder for stuff that you could solo takes the fun out of the game for me...