• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OK, I'm going to ask....

• Thread starter imported_lord richard
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_lord richard

I know we all want to know one thing above all else...What in the daylights is the turn-in ratio going to be? We all know some will fight 'till the plug is pulled on the server, but there are those of us that want to just get a few decent items, and move on. I don't want to be left out in the cold because I didn't stay long enough. Like the Tokuno treasure turn-in was a 10 to 1 ratio, it would be nice to have a basic understanding of what we are fighting for. This whole thing(from the beginning to now) has taken so long I had a TON of ophidian items and snake skins I just finally threw away...thanks for dragging your feet EA. The intrest on this whole Inu the Crone thing has long since lost it's luster...and what's up with Sherry the mouse? That poor little thing is still wandering the halls of the Lord British castle. I think since we all pay ALOT of money to play, we are entitled to a few reasonable tid bits of REAL information, not a bunch of cryptic gobble-de-goop that we have been fed up to this point. It's almost as if you really don't have a story line, and are making up things as you go, I hope that's not the case. I am not meaning to make this sound like a rant, but cmon, this so called story line is dead, and makes absolutely no sense at all up to this point. Your thoughts/comments?

G

Also, Since the story line is tied in with Turn in, and we do not know exactly what items can be turned in, It is all of them, sheilds, swords, threds, cloaks, or some of them, and others are used for something else later on?

Letting us know what will be for turn in, and the ratio, in no way hurts the event story line, and in fact it helps it, as people will go back in the keep fighting.
Player: "Oh, i need 7 swords, and only have 5" Attack...........

G

I hope they keep it a secret. I think they tell us to much beyond the basics.

The basics
When the event starts.
When the event ends.
Things you can find.
If there will or wont be a turn in.

Anything after that. Is to much info. In my opinion.

Its like saying there are hidden items around the land. Awesome what are they, when does it start and when does it end. Oh can we use them for turn ins.

Thats perfect.

Saying more ruins it for me.

G

How does it 'ruin' it for you? Like I said in another thread, there are people with 50+ of every item -- if not hundreds, and are still collecting more -- and then there are more casual players or characters that aren't as skilled just struggling to get 10 apiece. It's gotten sort of tiresome in the alternate Moonglow, and if my 8 shields, 6 swords, 6 threads, 2 cloaks was told to be enough by a devpost, it would mean I would get to focus on skill training elsewhere no worries.

As it is, I have to deal with the anxiety that the turn-in will drop, after the possibility of getting the items is gone, and the NPC will say, "Oh, you need 20 of this item in order to get a reward!"

Again, I don't see how it hurts anyone by giving us this information.

I

imported_lord richard

not all of us live in the game, I have a real life, and other things to attend to. I guess some with thousands of posts have no life other than what they have on line.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I think they should do a blackrock turn in again....then all the silly people using up their blackrock to blow up the ShadowLords get shafted WUAHAHAHH!

*laughs* Kidding....actually guys, they might so don't use ALL of your blackrock to get cloaks....just in case.

G

<blockquote><hr>

not all of us live in the game, I have a real life, and other things to attend to. I guess some with thousands of posts have no life other than what they have on line.

[/ QUOTE ]

You guess wrong my friend.
7:30 a to 4pm everday
Kids events every night and weekends.

Youre sort of rude. Try 8 years of posting gets you to where I am.

Part of the game is playing it. Not being spoon fed everything by the devs. If you want help Id be glad to help your around my work schedule.

I

imported_lord richard

8 years of posting too, I don't live on the boards or the game.

G

And how can you say the story-line is dead? Seems like they have a lot more going on in game, and have people wondering what will be coming down line.

Oh and to clarify, I agree with letting us know if there are turn ins. Maybe even what items to turn in. But as to how many and what for... before the event is done... well that doesnt make sense to me.

If they do it like Toks anyway, youll have time to see what it is and still have time to collect the stuff for a bit.

I

imported_lord richard

another thing, I see you sell gold......scriptor??
or maybe your employer doesn't know you are on the game while at work??

G

Lord Richard your not nice.

Im a scripter if you say so. Brother. And I have no life if you say so. And All I do is play 24-7 if you say so.

So much for have an opinion that differs then yours. Nice chatting with you.

If you know how to buy a sell you a can make a mint.

Im laughing at you. Nice attitude.

Thanks for the chuckle.

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So Lord Richard... Can you tell me what the secret herbs and spices really are? If you cant, i must say im really dissapointed...

G

<blockquote><hr>

another thing, I see you sell gold......scriptor??
or maybe your employer doesn't know you are on the game while at work??

[/ QUOTE ]

Game no. Web access to stratics yes. Time to take breaks and post yes. Lunch yes. I do get lunch.

Anything else you need to know?

F

Fayled Dhreams

Actually ... YOUR the one wanting a peek at the "end game" ...

Your the one wanting to be told what to do ... where to go ... how to "succeed"

whats your shard ?

I'll see if I don't have a nanny/tutor on tap for ya ...

Course ...
it'll cost ya ... AND ... you'll have to do as they say ...

course ... bear in mind ... they'll likely tag your character as: "Little Lord Richard"

I

imported_lord richard

just basically....you, and most of your comments make me sick, and wonder why in the hell I even read this crap you post.

I

imported_lord richard

Well, it's as if you all have the game "figured out" and no one else has the knowledge base you do, not even a clue. You constantly brag about how good you are and how clueless that we all are because we aren't billionaires, it's discusting. I'm not gifted with mind reading, so I ask a simple question...these devs do not think like any other living creatures...I ask because I do not know...simple enough for you...not trying to spoil the game for you all, just would be nice not to have content spread out over years by a company that has been on the outs, at least according to all the posters complaining about how screwed the game is then leaving...I have been here since I bought the first CD, that be 8 years...shortly after I bought my (first) computer. I don't need you telling me how I'm lame or have Lord status..??whats with that?? I have 2 accounts, I do just fine, I play my own game, don't need to be a part of a huge Pk guild or a house scriptor, I just play and if I win, fine, if I loose so be it.

G

Im not gifted. Im a good merchant. And rarely have I bragged. In fact for months, lots of my posts talked about buying up blackrock and other things. They werent secret clues I kept to myself, I gave them out.

Any new item should be sold immediately. Virtue stuff youd get millions to start. Now they can be had for 100k

Vorpal blades, pyros staff... Millions too. Now they sit for 150k.

Sell what you get. It always comes down.

LOTS OF PLAYERS have 100's of millions. Theyd prefer to buy them then find them in game. They have the wealth. Supply a need for them to spend. And bingo. You got some spreading around gold.

How have I made gold.
Sold blackrock for 300k to 600k when the event started.

Then shadowlords left. This AM i bought back blackrock. 10 pieces for 1 million.

Now the lords are back. Ill sell it to start for 250k to 300k and work up as my stash falls.

Ive been buying treads for 150k and selling them around 250k.

I sold all my first shields and swords for 200k when the first started.

Lets see. No secrets.

If you want suggestions.
Start buying up any rubble you find for 20k or less. Speculate on a trade in.
Ophidian orders, snakes and food may have a turn in value. Buy them up too.

Anyway. Your a bit crabby. All I said is I dont agree with being told the ratio.

Not sure what was wrong with that. Just disagreed with your opinion.