• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ok I'm bored! Who wants to actually do something this weekend

E

eolsunder1

All I do is sit at the bank because people dont' want to do anything. Many are doing doom now of course, but what happened to the sense of adventure! something to pass the time!

I want to do the Labyrnth champ spawn, i want to do the Bedlam champ spawn, i want to do the tokumo champ spawn, the twisted spawn, sure you don't get powerscrolls, but its still fun. I want to do something other than standing at the bank. But man its so hard to find people who want to actually do something.

Heck, I have characters in 4 guilds, and I haven't did a Peerless champ other than Mel and maybe Dreadhorn a few times. No one wants to do other ones. arggg.

Give a yell if you actually feel like doing something this weekend other than banksitting.

I

imported_MageCruella

Me thinks everyone is sleeping....did somebody forget to set the alarm?

Definitely a wide spread case of lethargy (me included).

Gosh, I was thrilled to find an old friend on and go hunt Miasmas for a bit last night.

Look for an upcoming Monday night event, details to be published.

S

Septar

Then you must be in four pretty ****ty guilds
. Get in a good one

I

imported_Bullet

Please take this with a grain of salt. The blame for your problem is caused by the developement team, or with the higher ups in EA. They make the choices that keep this game going and well its not going that great. The better they do in developing the game the more intrest they get by way of active players. Constantly they have implemented scenarios that go nowhere, look at the most recent with magnacia! umm we saved it but its just a town of destruction! we saved it and yet nothing is left? they run the game and yet they run it into the ground!

T

The Ice Phoenyx

well me and mine are looking for any info and help on running the grizz in bedlam but cant stay alive to get it done so im me shadowstarstear@aim char name is same we run about 11pm pacific time to about 4am pac and have tried the run for last 3 days to no avail so if anyone wants to join ands give info im me or look for me or n~f guild (our alliance ) in haven and let us know you want to join our death run or have info on how to complete it

S

Septar

<blockquote><hr>

Please take this with a grain of salt. The blame for your problem is caused by the developement team, or with the higher ups in EA. They make the choices that keep this game going and well its not going that great. The better they do in developing the game the more intrest they get by way of active players. Constantly they have implemented scenarios that go nowhere, look at the most recent with magnacia! umm we saved it but its just a town of destruction! we saved it and yet nothing is left? they run the game and yet they run it into the ground!

[/ QUOTE ]
If you read what he said, that's not even close to his current problem. He clearly, clearly stated that his problem was that he had nobody to do the tougher dungeons with in game. Last I checked, ea doesn't actually play this game with us. It's up to the players themselves to to find enjoyment in what's available and find the people to do so with. Which from reading I think he does enjoy what the game has to offer, he just lacks the companions to do so.

So to the origional poster... pm me, we'll find something enjoyable for you to do. No guarantees we don't die though

G

<blockquote><hr>

If you read what he said, that's not even close to his current problem. He clearly, clearly stated that his problem was that he had nobody to do the tougher dungeons with in game. Last I checked, ea doesn't actually play this game with us. It's up to the players themselves to to find enjoyment in what's available and find the people to do so with. Which from reading I think he does enjoy what the game has to offer, he just lacks the companions to do so.

So to the origional poster... pm me, we'll find something enjoyable for you to do. No guarantees we don't die though

[/ QUOTE ]

Well said and totally true.

B

Big Taco

My guild does mel almost every day. I'm gonna watch the NFL playoffs this weekend, so won't log in much though.

E

eolsunder1

Well ive done grizzle a bunch of times so just PM me and i can help with some info. hes not super hard, especially with tamers.

G

been gone all weekend(four wheelin in the smokies yea ima briar) but catch me somtime this week usually on after 6 est I get bored at yew gate or Doom havent done any peerless for awhile

I

Immotep

Thank God for someone doing the event. I'm soooooooo bored going round and round in Doom and I dont even do it that much. Peerless, well they are ok, but you know what to expect. I'm very tired of the bank sitting and the drama :x so I'm excited. Waiting for another Chicken Fight Club night as well Faith!!! Missed the last one, but rocky is bigger and better now. hehe