• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ok, décor fans... what did you do for your shop/house for V-Day?

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I actually put it up to a vote this year. Hearts and Flowers... or Blood and Death. :lol:

Mine is a well known/traveled public mall... and I try to brighten things up for most big holidays. Winter time, I lock down white poppies and champion plants, replace the normal shrubs with white ones... and go with a whole winter theme for December/January. Complete with icicles! I’m actually not a winter person... so the season in my town only lasts 2 months. This with a few weeks of Christmas mixed in. Fall has a fall theme... spring has flowers growing all over... summer has corn.. sometimes, just for fun... I’ll do something special like turn the front garden into a jungle. It's all in fun and to amuse the loyal customers.

It seems with those of us with functional establishments, we always get passed over for decorating contests. Thus why I will never enter another one.

So... putting this time of year up for a vote... I lost. No blood and death, dam-it. hehe. I officially renamed this Feb. 14 “Candy Day”. Maybe next year, no voting... just do a candy theme. :)

Doesn’t it make you ill? lol! Feb. 15, I think the spring flowers will start blooming and we can get rid of all the cotton candy. :D