• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Ok candidates time to speak up

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i want each of you to post your commitment to your town perk for respected citizens....ssi, sdi,fc,....etc So let's hear from each of you and make your commitment known!

I would also like to get a public commitment to maintain it....

Armand de Romanus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
well i am committed to the Bardic Collegium or Merchants Association this term but will hear the votes of our citizens on this topic.

i just feel u know that Britain's main focus has always been the library, the shipyards for commerce, and the bardic college. it is in line w the city's lore & history. just like i would expect minoc 2 use either merchants or miner's bcuz that's in line with the city's lore & history too or jhelom to have the warriors for much the same reason. i know it doesn't turn out that way, but hey a brother can dream right! :)

reason i am running is bcuz our guild has always been all about Britain. this term pandy cant do it bcuz ic'ly she's dealing w the temporary leave of absence of marius by & threats from our rival enemies, the draconians.

i basically wanted to run bcuz ic'ly that makes sense for us. armand has taken charge of House Romanus in marius' absence. w pandy distraught over his leave, it was armand's duty 2 throw his hat in. win or loose, Britain remains ours. we still do our thing in Britain having held several events this past 6 months. the people of catskills know who really runs that city, so in that sense we've already won.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I planned on continuing MR in Jhelom since that's what Rorik did, and we all agreed it was the most beneficial. He may have missed some activations though.

Plus I quite like the idea of being governor in an RP sense, note I plan on playing Frey just like I always have so anyone who's RP'ed with him can figure out how he'll act. For those of you who don't know him he's a traveling bard that likes to drink and is fairly lewd and makes openly sexual references. For those of you who only care about the buff I've told you, I think I've covered my bases.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's an awful lot of negativity going on in here, and none of it has anything to do with the original post at all.

Getting back on track. Trinsic will have a meeting in the next week or so to pick our trade deal. It likely will change because Skara is committed to keeping the same deal we have been running and unless its overwhelmingly requested to be kept I will offer a different choice.

I would have already scheduled this meeting except I've been out of town since last Thursday.

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think in general, people want to see is a governor elected who can contribute and strengthen this community as well as the community game wide. I do hope that the winner chooses to do this.
the buff are nice but like @Zuckuss said it about contributing and strengthening the community if some has a problem with one town buff they can switch town every 7 day if they want

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
This thread has been cleaned up. Interpersonal grievances, which are clearly long-standing and will not be resolved by arguing in the forums, should be kept to personal channels, not public threads.

Please get back to the topic at hand and do NOT restart the argument or attempt to bait others into doing so.