• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oh yeah?

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My password is "SuperSweet". Case sensetive. Let's see who still has my account names.

Enjoy Ultima!

I'll stop by every so often.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I remember one of them, but that pass doesn't work!

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
My password is "SuperSweet". Case sensetive. Let's see who still has my account names.

Enjoy Ultima!

I'll stop by every so often.
But.. But... Now who's gonna torment the population with random party invites for cyber-fest 2010???

I am so NOT carrying that torch!!! :sad2:

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mine too!

Nystul, I can't believe you're gone! I shall see you 'round every corner, behind every bush, and at every EM event.

*dramatic sobbing*
What about in the faces of every smiling child?

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You've never heard that expression I guess.
Sometimes when talking about someone who has left (or died) people will say "I see them every day in the face of every smiling child I pass."

Something being reminded of someone's youthful happiness and exuberance.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have definitely heard that expression Black Sun. Though for me it has an entirely different meaning. Sometimes when I look in to my son's face I can see my punka's (my grandfather) as he has some similarities to what my punka looked like as a little boy. He went off and died on me though when my wife was a few months pregnant. At least he got to know about the baby. Stinking agent orange exposure and smoking...