• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oh Sweet! Diablo 3 is going to be made.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe this post should be in the Diablo3 forums then. Hmm....

Oh wait!

<<------------

Vesta

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe you don't give a damn but I thought some others would like to know, before this got moved to off topic.

Vesta

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to off topic.

I can't wait for this game to come out. We all whet our teeth on one of the diablos.

S

Sneaky

I am.

It could have something todo with me being biased towards EA when it comes to Blizzard games (it stems from C&C Series & UO vs Warcraft & WoW, the EA games are much better IMO).

TBH? I think KR and Diablo 3 look quite similar, the world has a similar look, mobs and chars look the same... the only noticeable difference I saw is the Diablo world is more 3D as in it looks like it has a full z axis of movement/terrain, KR (the Gamebryo engine) can do this, but currently is unable to because of 2D.