• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OH My Houston we have a problem

• Thread starter forsure01
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
F

forsure01

Well lets see I put my code machine out, built my little house, I decided I didn't like the spot where the code machine was at so I moved it. BIG Mistake. LOL ok reset the house, no luck, moved it around,
worse, than rebooted my computor. Went back to my house and noticed the bed and I started getting flushed. Oh MY, so thought I would try to play it anyway and you can see I am bright pink. Maybe I'll be better in the morning. Or maybe I was just dreaming.
My Blog with Picture

I

imported_Fire Dragon

You're not alone. I rebuilt my little home (around $3000 worth) and put out a crafted bed, only to arrive back after visiting with friends to discover the place had been ransacked.. Bed broken into pieces, windows blown out, doors missing, room score flat-lined... *sighs* After reading someone else post in the tech issues i decided that there is no point in trying to rectify the damage, rather I'll hope (perhaps in vain) that they can fix it with the next shut down.