• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oh, Lasissa!!!

T

Tazar

I never claimed to be good at Spelling... much to my school principals dismay (doubly so since she was also my mother)!

F

Fox (Europa)

To save folks reading it here's a quick summary...

"Soon".

i.e. the usual "Keep paying your subs while we string you along".

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Still not sure how to post news here...*grumbles* But thanks! I was workin on it, you guys are awesome!

Larisa, Larissa...never Lasissa that's a new one *laughs*

R

RedDaTeef

What a bunch of...that was. Thing is, either answer question or don't, Not some bs halfway in between. As another poster said to keep stringing ppl along.
If they would stop playing fuseball next to the fireman pole while drinking latte cappichinos all day, they may actually get it crap done.
Pathetic.
*another step closer to quitting*

T

Tazar

Still not sure how to post news here...*grumbles* But thanks! I was workin on it, you guys are awesome!

Larisa, Larissa...never Lasissa that's a new one *laughs*
To you, I'll apologize... I was typing way too fast because I was excited to finally see someone official talk about Stygian Abyss again. ;) Also, my memory is not that great for fine details and with these temp forums, I still do not know my way around searching out info like a person's name! (The first "S" was a typo and the 3rd "S" was just bad memory - also these new forums will not let you edit a post title that I can see...). You certainly have my respect for being willing to post anything from EA to this impossible to please crowd! Sorry I miss-spelled it! You mean more than that to me!

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please forgive him Larisa!
He may have been conducting Guild business right before he posted.

I was wondering how different it would be for you to post news on this new forum. Was it alot tougher?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Um...actually there IS no way to post *offical* news here YET...so I have to play the copy/paste game for now...which is ALOT easier for me *laughs* but anyway I can get the news to you guys that's what I'll do.

And Taz? No worries hun, a name is a name, Lasissa is close :)

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*hugs Lassssississiassa*

*chuckles* All good fun. You should see some of the names I have been called.