• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oh I just can stand it anymore!

M

Millie

What? Think I was going to Complain ? :spider: I just wanted to brighten you day!

Surgeries

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I absolutely adore that website.

My wife and I go there and loldogs quite often...really is a day brightener!:)

M

Millie

Aww your Sloth is so cute,

So I'll have to raise you one sleeping baby Deer. :)
Ninja Kitty Omg, rofl

L

Lia

Yes, I love that site!!

Ok, that baby deer is a pretty bold move. I'm gonna have to take some time to see if I can counter it *Sneaks in and saves pic to her files*......

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And Why Was Me Cat Thread MOVED!!!! This is Important Thread of Laughter.... ! :yell:

Yuz' guys think I should make da Mod sum Cement Shooze Or Booties ! :hahaha:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was notified that it was off topic and since:

and I had to admit it was off topic, I had to move it.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Total Disrespectful Mod That makes Comments like this. Not worthy of being a Mod with that type of an attitude! Mod's are for just that moderating not making people feel like an A$$... I do hope people treat you in RL with that little respect! For you deserve not even That amount of respect

(Just noticed) la la No Mod Title LA LA !! Guess they got sick of you disrespectful attitude towards players.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Total Disrespectful Mod That makes Comments like this. Not worthy of being a Mod with that type of an attitude! Mod's are for just that moderating not making people feel like an A$$... I do hope people treat you in RL with that little respect! For you deserve not even That amount of respect.
Simply pointed out the fact that the poster didn't spell the word correctly. By the by, let me remind you that using the $ to avoid the profanity filter is against the RoC, lol.

(Just noticed) la la No Mod Title LA LA !!
Wow, you are slow on the uptake, it's been that way for a while now...la

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Want trying to go around anything, I go straight at it.
Now I can do what I have wanted to for months, Simply put you on Ignore.
Enough said to you, it's too bad your attitude had to interfere with her "brightening up" someones day thread.

C

chera

Wow, I am new here but how rude,the Cat pictures are very good and they made my day brighter,Thank You