• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Official Discord Channel

Porky

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
What is the official UO discord channel? I tried doing a search and can't find it.
Thanks!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My social media use is limited to UO forums.

I don't think there is an official discord channel for UO. If there is, you may find it listed on one of these links that I also do not use.

Ultima Online Twitter/X - x.com
Ultima Online Instagram - Ultima Online (@uotowncryer) • Instagram photos and videos
Ultima Online Facebook - Ultima Online
Ultima Online YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@ultimaonlineofficial
Ultima Online Twitch - E-mail: [email protected]

There are Discord channels made by players, a member of those may help you more specifically.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Porky add me to your discord skett13 and ill share several channels

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
What is the official UO discord channel? I tried doing a search and can't find it.
Thanks!
If you are opted in for the Stratics Unleashed sub-forum, there is a sticky post with UO Discords, here:
UO Community Discord/ICQ Group List | Stratics Community Forums

If you look at the post from 12/31/2020 from Scribbles, his server has been gaining a bit of traction lately.

Drop me a note if you would like me to invite you to any servers directly.